Friday, May 19, 2006

Show Me 'Round Your Fruitcage, 'Cause I Will be Your Honey Bee

There is a Really Good Reason why I didn't post yesterday. I spent four hours (4!) working in the yard yesterday. And I have proof...


Sometimes, I think apartment living would be so much easier.

Who makes the ridiculous decision to write this...


Is it the Red Hot Chili Peppers' doing or the people that are responsible for the closed captioning? Because, seriously, it cracks me up.

A picture can say a thousand words. This one says so many...


1. Someone is a slacker mom for letting this happen.
2. Somone else cannot yet be trusted with being a good lookout.
3. A third someone has a slight (slight! ha!) band-aid obsession.

And now... gratuitous garden photos! Because I'm scatterbrained! And I need to go pack a picnic lunch and ohmygawd, what do I pack for a picnic lunch?!




12 comments:

Ali said...

You should feel very proud of your boys for exhibiting problem solving skills and teamwork!

Gorgeous garden picures - love your peonies.

diana said...

Those boys are too cute and I agree with Ali
they demonstrate excellent problem solving skills and independent thinking !! Your garden
is lookin good !

Anonymous said...

4 hours! blah! The flowers are soooo pretty though.
And your boys! THat is such a cute (even if a bit naughty?) picture. They look so grown-up...just think of all the mischief they'll be getting into in the future! Watch out momma. 8-)

Anonymous said...

After 4 hours you deserve some gratitious garden photos. Lovely!!

Kim said...

Sam does this ALL the time, and Kip has now discovered the Crack that is Band-Aids, so she's attempting to climb up herself.

Slack away, from one to another!

LLA said...

nice gardening work!

Also - are you are secret closed caption junkie? 'Cause I totally am. (It all started when I wanted to watch Springer while I was still nursing the baby. I wanted to watch - but didn't think that was a real healthy for the baby. I discovered CC, and problem solved. Except now I am a totally CC addict!)

that was too much information, wasn't it????

Berber said...

That photo of your boys is so funny!!

Anonymous said...

At least the boys are working together in harmony. Now, if only they can learn to use that power for good (not evil)....

Marshamlow said...

Your flowers are lovely! I am so jealous.

Tom said...

That is one of my favorite posts ever, capello...... but if you'll excuse me I need to go work on my dreamy psychadelic guitar licks.... and find some Band-Aids!

Anonymous said...

4 hours??? hope you got that croc kneepad!

and yes, kids and bandaids...all of my DD's stuffed animals have one on as we speak...

Gina said...

Such beautiful photos. Love the cute little ones!