Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Every Little Thing She Does is Magic

My friend, Tasha, decided to surprise me and send me a gift last week. No swap, just a gift (because she's stubborn like that).

I figured she was just sending me a bag -- because I'm a moron and couldn't follow her tutorial. Um.... I was wrong....




Not only did she send me an awesome bag (and I now refuse to carry anything else), she also sent me some materials to play with and some bugs for the boys.

It amazes me all the new friendships I have developed over the web. And everyone's generosity is incredibly amazing.

4 comments:

colorfool said...

I love that bag! How awesome is she? Looks like a great mail surprise. Did I mention I love that bag. So bright!

Anonymous said...

Very cool stuff! I love all the bright colors. Be on the lookout for another package...if I can manage to make it to the P.O. this afternoon.

Renee said...

How I wish I was crafty and could swap with y'all. Maybe Beki could be my swap 'stand-in'.

Anonymous said...

Aren't Tasha's bags divine. :) I use mine for everything... it is the perfect size.